حول Kaci Midoun:
Senior Wellsite geologist with more than 12 years of experience including 10 years in the petroleum industry. My field of expertise revolves around the geological supervision of drilling wells
Wellsite Geologist Sonatrach April 2014- Present
As the Senior representative of SONATRACH Exploration Division on the drilling rig, my responsibilities consist of:
• Study of rock cuttings from oil and gas wells. • Decide when specialized tests should be carried out and, ultimately, when to stop drilling.
• Send reports and logs of completed drilling to the operations geologist and offer geological advice to oil company.
• Liaise with drilling engineers, petroleum engineers and mud loggers during the course of projects.
Graduate Trainee Petroleum Geologist Sonatrach Oct 2011- Nov 2013 Boumerdes, Algeria
• Completed a 25-month graduate trainee program for Petroleum Geosciences Specialization.
• Acquired skills in Reservoir Geology applied to oil & gas Exploration and Production.
• Gradually given increasing responsibility to perform reservoir modeling and data analysis.
Supervisor Geotechnical Engineer Geotechnique du Maghreb Company
• On-site supervisor (drilling, geotechnical coring wells and in situ testing). May 2010- Oct 2011
• Geotechnical testing laboratory. (Supervision and carrying tests on numerous types of samples).
• Geotechnical studies.
• Team Leader in drilling sites.
Graduate Professional Program- Petroleum Geosciences Algerian Petroleum Institut- Sonatrach School, 2011- 2013 Boumerdes, Algeria
Engineer Degree in Geology University of Science and Technology– Houari Boumediene 2004- 2010 Algiers, Algeria